New Service Request

Welcome to the Cape Girardeau Public Water District Community.  Please contact our office by phone -or- you can print out the Service Application and Agreement (if available) to apply for service. We look forward to serving your water needs.  New water connections/users will need to come to the office and fill out a "Water User" application to put the water bill in their name.  A renter will pay a deposit of $150.00 before the name is changed on the account and a homeowner will pay a meter deposit of $50.00.  This deposit is refundable when you move out of the water district and the office is notified of the move out.